“Compassion can be described as letting ourselves be touched by the vulnerability and suffering that is within ourselves and all beings. The full flowering of compassion also includes action: Not only do we attune to the presence of suffering, we respond to it.” Tara Brach
1-2-1 Soul Guidance Sessions & 6 week Soul Mentoring Group Programs:
Embark on a deeply nourishing journey of soulful embodiment. Reawaken the ancient wisdom within. Learn to trust your intuition. Gain practical tools and support to stay centred no matter what comes your way.
Are you a truth-seeking student or teacher, or have recently completed a yoga teacher training, transformative retreat or plant medicine work?
Are you seeking additional support, grounding and community in these ever changing times?
Somah Journeys Soul Mentoring, delivered by Somah founder Simone MacKay, is for those who are ready to make real and lasting difference in the world. Our programs are unique because:
- we work with the 5 koshas or layers of our being (somatic, emotional, intellectual, energy and soul) to help us meet today’s challenges, overcome trauma or stress, and awaken our inner wisdom for greater action. Build resilience, vitality, balance and a trust in the vaster intelligence at work.
- we take an approach which values love and compassion, and a deep reverence for nature. We learn to swing the pendulum back to the forces of cooperation, regeneration, humility, connection, fun and service. By honoring the wisdom of nature’s cycles and rhythms (both the healthy feminine and masculine), we discover our soul essence. This allows us to flow with Life and find our greater purpose.
If you feel the deep soul’s call to increase your capacity to sense, centre, get present and in turn inspire others through compassion-in-action, then this 1-2-1 or small group mentoring is for you.
“Amidst the flood of changes, mass confusions, and the great forgetting already underway, the awakening of the innate character and purpose of the soul becomes increasingly important for both the individual and society. The lack of coherence and orientation in the outside world makes the inborn seeds of the soul and our inherent sense of purpose more critical than ever.” Michael Meade, “Awakening the Soul”
Soul Mentoring is for you if you are ready to:
- Forge new ways to achieve the changes you want to make with focus and accountability
- Gain confidence to respond with presence rather than react from old patterns, triggers, habits, blocks
- Attend to and process difficult life events and emotions like low self-esteem, insecurity, overwhelm or anger
- See from different angles with new clarity
- Connect to your own body’s wisdom through somatic practices
- Understand the different layers of who you are (physical, energetic, mental, emotional, intuitive and soulful)
- Be authentically you in all aspects of life
Outcome, this process will enable you to:
- Build self-trust through feeling centered, connected, confident in your own skin
- Meet and respond to life’s challenges with ease and compassion
- Align with your dharma (personal path)
- Know yourself as an embodied, emotionally expressive, thoughtful, wise and spiritual being
- Shift to seeing with the eyes of the heart
- Birth a soulful way of moving through life
Live calls and weekly practices to:
- Keep you on track with daily practices and somatic coaching
- Ground with meditations, Yoga Nidra and journaling prompts
- Build community through our group work by engaging you in the ‘Way of Council’
- Find manageable, measurable practices to fuse into your day to day life
- Enhance self care, thereby broadening your capacity for compassion and care for others
Simone MacKay holds a Bachelor of Social Work degree with years of experience in crisis counselling working from an anti-oppression approach.
She is an experienced registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance continuing education provider and teacher trainer having founded the School of Sacred Arts in 2008. Spanning over 2 decades Simone has mentored over a thousand yoga teachers, conscious leaders and soul seekers from around the world.
Simone combines yogic and mindfulness practices, somatic coaching, and nature-based teachings to empower others to tap into life’s deeper currents so they may realise their innate gifts and navigate life with more discernment, ease, meaning and purpose.
1 – 2 – 1 Soul Guidance Sessions
Customised support to meet your unique needs with a focus on personalised practices, stress-reduction, self-care, self inquiry, increasing meditative capacity, therapeutic healing and spiritual growth. If desired, we can explore a tailored Yoga Nidra practice.
Sessions are 60-75 minutes.
Included: a written follow up recap of the session with key insights gained and a focus on current practices.
A soul session with Simone is US$108.00
Sign up for 5 or more sessions and get 20% off.
For anyone with financial limitations, I offer a sliding scale. Please contact us directly to discuss what feels affordable.
Please note, although Simone’s work is therapeutic, it is not considered therapy. If certain issues arise that are beyond the scope of these soul sessions, referrals to other therapeutic professional services may be recommended.
Soul Embodied Mentoring
Online 6 week small group program
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead
The objective of this program is to help integrate practices into your daily life that will bring awareness to your habit nature, conditioned tendencies and build capacity for lasting changes, effective communication and new, soul centred ways of being through practical strategies, somatic coaching, yogic and nature based practices.
This unique program supports you over the course of 6 weeks to slow down, sense, unwind, feel, receive and learn to trust your intuition. Combining the mystic and the scientific, it is a sacred process that invites creativity, embodied wisdom, renewal and self empowerment.
Each week we will dive deeper through the yogic lens of the 5 bodies (Koshas). Initially setting the foundation with powerful intention setting (Sankalpa), fostering communication skills with the ‘Way of Council’, then establishing customised practice labs while diving in to weekly practices, exercises and rituals that broaden our experience of ourselves as embodied, emotional, thoughtful, wise and spiritual beings. The final week wraps up with important elements for integrating the tools gained and reincorporation.
Included in package:
Each week you will be supported with exclusive practices and educational material to explore:
- Weekly talks, movement practices, breathwork and yoga nidra meditations (approx 2 hours of content weekly)
- Workbook: with additional practices, exercises, conversations with nature and rituals to choose from
- 7 live Zoom calls (90 minute): weekly live session for 6 weeks and 1 follow up call 1 moon cycle later after program completion
- 1 private call for 1-2-1 support with Simone (30min)
- Access to closed facebook group page for additional support, resources and to connect with community
- Self-guided practice lab support and accountability to incorporate into your daily life
- Asana and somatic movement
- Pranayama and breathwork
- Yoga Nidra and meditation
- Conversations with nature
- Somatic coaching
- All-inclusive 6-week program special price of $395 (regular price: $595)
- 13 participants maximum per program
- 2 partial scholarship spots available – prioritising members of marginalised groups
Calls will be held on Saturdays at 9pm ICT (Bangkok). Please check your time zone.
Week 1: Oct 17, 2020, 9pm ITC (Thailand)
New Moon Intention Setting and Introduction
Week 2: Oct 24, 2020, 9pm ITC (Thailand)
ANAMAYA KOSHA: Grounding into Earth Wisdom: Embodiment, Nature & Felt-sense Awareness
Week 3: Oct 31, 2020, 9pm ITC (Thailand)
PRANAMAYA KOSHA: Finding your Flow: Energy and Rhythm of Body, Breath and Spirit
Week 4: Nov 7, 2020 9pm ITC (Thailand)
MANOMAYA KOSHA: Feeling through the Fire: Mindfulness, Thoughts and Emotions
Week 5: Nov 14, 2020, 9pm ITC (Thailand)
VIJNANAMAYA KOSHA: Trusting the Winds of Intuition: Deep Listening, Dreamwork and Insight
Week 6: Nov 21, 2020, 9pm ITC (Thailand)
ANANDAMAYA KOSHA: The Space of the Soul: Presence, True Knowing and Authenticity
1 moon cycle later – Dec 19, 2020, 9pm ITC (Thailand)
Reflection & Integration
The roots of our journey
Reconnect with nature as a living intelligence at this time of crisis on our planet. Come back into harmony with your own inherent nature as an act of personal activism and feel more empowered to take inspired action in the world.
Tap into the deep wisdom that already resides in you. From the ancient wisdom that’s always available to us, to our intuitive and somatic wisdom and how to apply contemporary wisdom to your life so you can live with more trust, ease and purpose.
“The Way of Council” is an ancient, non-hierarchical, communication practice rooted in indigenous communities spanning the globe. Gather with like hearted souls from around the world on weekly live calls, connected in our closed facebook group and be empowered and inspired by listening and speaking from the heart. The power of empathy grows exponentially when a community of souls meet in this way and there has never been a more pivotal time on Earth for us to remember that our power is in coming together.
Learn the power of intention and self commitment through ritual and devotion to nourish your connection to Self and Nature. Explore ways to integrate ritual sustainably into your every-day life.
Experiment with both ancient and contemporary wisdom practices that will help you tap into your own inherent wisdom,
Follow Our Journey on Instagram
We will not share your details with anyone ever.