Please answer the following questions in full. The information you are providing us is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, allowing us to adequately assess your suitability for the Yoga and Medicine Immersion and to support you as well as possible if/when you are accepted.
Applicants are selected based on life experience, commitment to personal practice, and intent—the latter being expressed in the necessary self-reflection involved and the candidness of your answers.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Due to the logistics required for planning an international event our cancellation and refund policy is as follows:
- The deposit is non-refundable, but is transferrable to a later event.
- Tuition (less deposit) can be refunded in full, 4 months ++ from the commencement of the event.
- 50% tuition (less deposit) will be refunded 8 weeks – 4 months from the training.
- We regret that we are unable to provide full or partial refunds beyond 8 weeks of the event.
- Extenuating circumstances may be considered.
- Any refunds that have been negotiated on a one-to-one basis post event, must be claimed within one month of receiving confirmation of the refund or any prior agreement is null and void and funds remain with Somah.
- In the unlikely event that the course you have registered for is cancelled, your money and your deposit will be returned minus an administrative fee of USD $100.
* Please note that this refund policy pertains only to the cost of the actual event. Arrangements, agreements, contracts and other obligations regarding accommodations, flights, travel documentation (including visas and/or passports) etc. are the responsibility of the participant / applicant.