CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Due to the logistics required for planning an international event our cancellation and refund policy is as follows:
- The deposit is non-refundable, but is transferrable to a later event.
- Tuition (less deposit) can be refunded in full, 4 months ++ from the commencement of the event.
- 50% tuition (less deposit) will be refunded 8 weeks – 4 months from the training.
- We regret that we are unable to provide full or partial refunds beyond 8 weeks of the event.
- Extenuating circumstances may be considered.
- Any refunds that have been negotiated on a one-to-one basis post event, must be claimed within one month of receiving confirmation of the refund or any prior agreement is null and void and funds remain with Somah.
- In the unlikely event that the course you have registered for is cancelled, your money and your deposit will be returned minus an administrative fee of USD $100.
* Please note that this refund policy pertains only to the cost of the actual event. Arrangements, agreements, contracts and other obligations regarding accommodations, flights, travel documentation (including visas and/or passports) etc. are the responsibility of the participant / applicant.