Join us for elemental teachings within Ayurveda, Yoga and Yoga Nidra with this special six-day retreat in Ubud held in a safe and sacred space.
Renowned teacher Simone MacKay (E-RYT / YACEP) joins forces with Dr Sujatha Kekada and AmrtaSiddhi, Bali’s leading Ayurveda Health Center, to bring you a deeply nourishing, potent and empowering retreat.
Deep dive into your own unique nature with ancient tools and lasting self-care practices. Embodying the Earth’s wisdom – you will learn to find your universal elixir of renewable vitality and peacefulness — and maintain this mind/body/spirit balance with ease and grace in your day-to-day life.
Journey through your senses and connect to the rhythms of your being as we explore a new elemental pattern of nature each day (Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether)
Discover how to apply ancient Ayurvedic principles to your life by learning what is right to eat for your body and temperament through cookery classes, herbs and other self-care practices that help you return to physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
Honour the daily flow of life with an energising morning yoga practice (asana, pranayama, meditation and mantra)
Delight in stillness and lunar rhythms through the transformative power of embodied mindfulness, intention and deep rest with Yoga Nidra and Yin Yoga
Every part of you is welcome and encouraged.
Whether you’re a seasoned yogi or yogini, a practitioner or a teacher, this retreat is open to and suitable for all levels and experiences.
For yoga teachers, this event meets all Continuing Education (CE) requirements as required by Yoga Alliance as 30 contact hours with a registered Yoga Alliance Professional Continuing Education provider (YACEP).
Elemental Alchemy retreat is for you if…
- You want to deepen your understanding and practice of Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Ayurveda
- You have a yearning to retreat with the highest calibre of teachers and facilities
- You’re looking to reconnect with your innate wisdom and elemental nature
- You want to empower yourself to maintain a balanced way of being in your day to day living through self-care tools and practices that rejuvenate, restore and realign
- You’re ready to return to the (renewable) source already present within
- You’re a yoga teacher wanting to refresh your teachings and ability to inspire your students.
Elemental Alchemy is a way of being born of the heart, from which you can meet life’s changes with grace and ease, love more truly and live more deeply.
As bonds form, we will celebrate each other and all of life as sacred through magical water purification / fire homa and traditional Balinese blessing ceremonies.
This powerful, unique and comprehensive alchemy of practices gives you space to unplug and reflect.
Join us in our journey to navigating the world the way we really want to…with clarity, purpose and the knowledge to love and nurture yourself and your Life!
We love to offer you as much freedom of choice as possible, so we offer both residential and non-residential options. You can either stay with us at Amtha Siddhi tucked away on the edges of Ubud’s Monkey Forest, or book into nearby accommodation. There are plenty of quality budget accommodation options around.With either option, you get 13 meals included in the retreat – some of which you will prepare yourself, guided by expert Ayurvedic doctors and chefs.
Residential: 5 nights – starting from USD $1195
Non-Residential: USD $895
- Whether you choose to stay with us or find your own accommodation, we include in the retreat a daily chef-prepared Ayurvedic breakfast and lunch, along with 3 special evening dinners. (you’ll have 2 evenings off, allowing time to eat a meal off premises of your choosing).
- Daily Yoga (Hatha/Flow, Pranayama, Mudra, Mantra, Meditation, Yoga Nidra and Yin Yoga)
- Teachings and talks including: Introduction to Ayurvedic principles and philosophy, treatments and Panchakarma, Pancha Tanmatras (senses), Pancha Mahabhuta (5 element concept) Doshas, Agni (digestive fire), Prakriti Vikriti, Koshas, Yoga Nidra
- Water blessing and Fire Ceremony with Balinese Priest
- Herb walk (Amrtha Siddhi grow their own herbs and one afternoon we will be taken through the gardens and the herbs and their uses explained)
- Ayurvedic cookery class
- Ayurvedic massage/treatment
Please note spaces for this retreat are limited – A non-refundable $400 deposit is required upon registration to secure your place
Dr SUJATHA KEKADA
Simone MacKay, our seasoned yogini, has taught yoga and trained yoga teachers in various locations around the globe for over two decades and will assist us in exploring the higher levels of this ancient practice.
Simone is an expert in Yoga Nidra and has trained directly with Richard Millar in Irest, Uma Dinsmore-Tuli in Total Yoga Nidra and Kamini Desai in The Amrit Method.
Simone holds safe space with a humble grace and that comes from compassion and a wealth of experience. Her deep, centered state of presence is calming and grounding simply by being in her company and she respectfully draws upon shamanic, yogic and nature based tools inspired by nature and the 5 elements, 7 directions and other native Medicine Wheel teachings in in support of growth and transformation.
Dr Sujatha Kekada is the Head Physician and Co-Founder of Amrtasiddhi and a certified Ayurvedic doctor (B.A.M.S). Having completed her degree in Karnataka, Dr Kekada worked as an Ayurvedic consultant in some of India’s, Asia’s and Europe’s top clinics and Health retreats before coming to Bali in 2004.
Dr. Kekada’s deep knowledge of Ayurveda combined with her warm, intuitive and caring attitude has facilitated deep healing for many people. Applying not only Ayurveda but also Theta Healing in her approach, she is able to successfully address and assist with emotional aspects of healing as well.
Where do I fly into: Ngurah Rai International Airport (also know as Denpasar airport)
We can provide transfer information/recommendations to and from Denpasar to Ubud
“THE LONGEST JOURNEY YOU’LL EVER MAKE IS FROM THE HEAD TO THE HEART.”“THE LONGEST JOURNEY YOU’LL EVER MAKE IS FROM THE HEAD TO THE HEART.”“THE LONGEST JOURNEY YOU’LL EVER MAKE IS FROM THE HEAD TO THE HEART.”
We will support you burn off the soot that clouds the lantern of your soul, transmute limiting self beliefs and habitual behaviours, and return to who you are at your core – abundant health and wellbeing